The Village Lodge under new ownership
Friday, 11th August 2017
Storms River Village is a lovely hamlet located in the heart of Tsitsikamma, surrounded by indigenous forest and overlooked by the beautiful Tsitsikamma Mountains. The Village Lodge, a charming guesthouse in the centre of the village, is now under the new ownership of Andre and Michelle Kruger of Tsitsikamma Segway Tours.
Comfortable and unashamedly “country-style”, the guesthouse is the perfect stay for those visiting the area to experience the natural beauty, adventure activities and wildlife of the Tsitsikamma area. Appropriately making use of wood and gleaming brass fittings with a deliberate and appealing touch of yesteryear in the lodge kitchen, bathrooms and breakfast area, you’ll feel cosy, comfortable and at home from the moment of arrival.
The Lodge is the first choice for Otter Trail hikers both pre-and post-trail, and guests can expect a warm welcome, delightful gardens and a farm-style breakfast to start a day of hiking, birding, biking and adventuring. The Village Lodge is eco-friendly, with solar water heating, own borehole of crystal clear water and a recycling system.
ABOUT THE LODGE:
- Double Bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms. (Shower)
- Family Bedrooms sleep up to 4 people and have en-suite bathrooms. (Shower)
- Self Catering Unit sleeps up to 4 people, with en-suite bathroom (shower), equipped kitchenette and dining area, air-conditioned.
- All rooms are tastefully and comfortably furnished
- All bedrooms have DSTV select (Satellite).
- Special rates for groups of 4 or more hiking the Otter Trail in shared accommodation.
- Free Wi-Fi available