Tannenhof Guest Farm
Last Updated: July 2018
Contact Peter & Nicky Ray
P.O. Box 74, Storms River 6308
- Longitude: 24.009311
- Latitude: -34.012908
- Bed And Breakfast
- Self Catering
- Farm Getaway
About Tannenhof Guest Farm
Tannenhof is a small guest farm offering a choice of bed & breakfast and self-catering accommodation in four log cabins: three bed & breakfast and one self-catering. Each cabin has an outside deck overlooking the Tsitsikamma mountains.
Bed & breakfast
- Each cabin has its own en-suite bathroom. There are tea and coffee making facilities in each cabin and braai(barbecue) facilities outside. We have a fully equipped communal kitchen and a small lounge.
- Cabin 1: double bed(sleeper couch available for a couple with a young child)
- Cabin 2: twin beds, cabin 3 double bed(also sleeper couch available for a couple with a young child)
- Cabin 3: one double bed
- This two bedroomed log cabin with an en-suite shower room sleeps 4. One bedroom has a double bed the other twin beds.
- The kitchenette is fitted with a fridge/freezer, microwave oven, 2 hot plates, electric frying pan, kettle and toaster.
- Continental breakfasts are served in the farmhouse at an extra cost of R50 per person. Let us know if you have any special requirements in advance, we'll try to sort something out.
- Braai (barbecue), table, chairs and sun umbrella are outside on the deck.
Map and Directions to Tannenhof Guest Farm
GPS : 34° 0' 46.47" S / 24° 0' 33.52" E
From the N2
- Take the exit signed "Blue Lilies Bush". There is also a "Tannehof" sign
- Turn left onto the R102
- After 400 m turn right onto a gravel road (small Tannehof sign)
- Follow this road for 2.7 km and turn left (another small Tannehof sign)
- After almost 1.2 km the entrance to Tannenhof Guest Farm is on the right.